Congratulations on your purchase of an OpenCart template! This documentation consists of several parts and describes the installation, creation and setting up an OpenCart website process.
We did our best to make this manual information to be presented in a simple, straightforward manner. For ease of reference, the text the manual provides has been restructured in different chapters, you can see in the left-side menu. You are able to navigate to any part of the documentation using the active content headers’ links.
We recommend that you start reading the documentation at the first section.
What is OpenCart?
OpenCart — is an Open Source e-commerce application. OpenCart provides easy customization of your online store. OpenCart community includes a number of users starting from the experienced web developers looking for the user-friendly interface, ending with shopkeepers that start their online business for the first time. OpenCart provides a great amount of features that allow you to control your store. Using OpenCart tools you can easily uncover the store potential. Go here for More details.
The theme package you have downloaded consists of several folders. Let’s see what each folder contains:
- Documentation – Includes detailed guidance on the engine and template installation;
- This is the main documentation file you are reading at the moment;
- Theme – Contains the following folders/files:
- Theme archive. Contains all template files and It includes the modules for the template. It is installed using standard Opencart installation method
- Screenshots – Contains template screenshots;