You can comfortably setup and manage title and contact information of your website.
- Log into your site admin panel.
- Navigate to the Shop parameters>Contact section.
- There you need to open a Stores tab.
- Scroll down and look for the Contact Details section. Edit the title in the Shop Name field the way you like.
- You can enter other store contact details to the same section:
- Shop email. The official contact e-mail address for your business. The customers will receive mail from this e-mail.
- Registration. Indicate your company’s legal registration number which depends on your country’s legal system.
- Shop address line 1 / Address line 2 / Postal code / Zip code / City / State / Country. Use the official contact address of your business. The “State” option only appears when the selected country has states set in your database (through the “States” page in the “Localization” menu.
- Phone. The contact phone number of your store. Do not put anything in there if you do not need this option.
- Fax. The contact fax number of your web shop.
- After completing all necessary changes click the Save button.
- Check your website frontend. We managed to change the store title successfully.
This is the end of the tutorial. Now you know how to how to manage store title and contact information in PrestaShop 1.7.x.