In this section you will learn the second part to creating primary content – creating Joomla Articles. You will also learn to search for and filter Articles in the Joomla Administrator.
Begin by loging in to the Joomla Administrator as previously shown.
1. NAVIGATE to the Content menu and then Articles.
2. CLICK New button.
3. ENTER a Title for the new Article..
4. SELECT a Category at the right of the page.
5. ENTER your content into the main window of the editor.
Use Toggle Editor to ease the editing process. But first you need to activate it. In order to do this navigate to System > Global Configuration.
Next you need to choose”Editor – TineMCE” in Default Editot dropdown list.
After enablind the editor, the Toggle Editor button will appear on the editing window interface. Press the button to use the editor.
Press the button again to disable the Toggle Editor.
- FORMAT your content – this step is optional and will be covered in later sections.
- CLICK Save & Close.
Search and Filter
You can control how many Articles are shown in the list by selecting a number from the Display dropdown in the top right of the page as shown. By default, 20 Articles are shown.